- Creating a plan suitable for each and every individual case
- Using multiple sources and combining them to create a convenient curriculum for the student
- Focusing on target achievement with emphasis on time efficiency (having a periodic checklist)
- Willing to teach all ages, lessons will consider the age of the student
Arabic: ( From Scratch)
- Conversation: Focusing on teaching both MSA and Colloquial Arabic, introducing a vast amount of vocabulary.
- Grammar : Since colloquial Arabic has no set rules, I have created a set of rules to provide the student with a systematic approach to the language.
- Accent: Expert on pronunciation techniques (especially for native English speakers) . Willing to lead you into accent free pronunciation.
Introducing Levant Accent, the most neutral and understandable of all
German: (From scratch)
-Conversation: introducing vocabulary through subjects of interest. Will improve your base of vocabulary and terms (for Example :train you on deducing different verbs from their basic roots by adding prefixes)
-Grammar: introducing German grammar and syntax through a level considering approach
-Accent: introducing pronunciation techniques for English native speakers.
Will teach ''Hochdeutsch'' (High standard German), spoken by many Germans, the standard language in big German cities and Metro-poles
Conversation, Business English ........