English lessons for children
English for beginners
English for traveling
Working with English people
Having English friends
Reading and writing English
Understanding English movies
English lifestyle and culture
Marrying a native English
German lessons for children
German for beginners
German for traveling
Working with German people
Having German friends
Reading and writing German
Understanding German movies
German lifestyle and culture
Marrying a native German
Arabic lessons for children
Arabic for beginners
Arabic for traveling
Working with Arabic people
Having Arabic friends
Reading and writing Arabic
Understanding Arabic movies
Arabic lifestyle and culture
Marrying a native Arabic
My name is Aladin from Damascus. I am interested in helping you learn Arabic quickly. I speak English and Arabic as a mother language and have experience with teaching Arabic to absolute beginners.
I am also familiar with most Arabic variations and dialects (including my main dialect, Syrian ), hence I am capable of explaining many colloquial terms easily due to my fluency in both Arabic and English.
Add to that my vast experience with children, as I am a card holding ''Jugendleiter'' (German for youth advisor), my experience is on both educational and council level.
I am on a professional level in MSA (Modern Standardized Arabic) which is the basic root to all Arabic dialects.
I am always glad to hear from people who are enthusiastic and wish to learn Arabic. If you're interested in working with me please feel free to contact me for further details and info, and see my reviews and profile.
- Teaching Arabic privately (2012-now)
- Teaching German privately (2016-now)
- Teaching English privately (2013-now)
- Card-holding German youth advisor/counselor (Jugendleiter)
- Göttingen's senior mentor in the ''Balu und Du'' mentor program (Children mentoring program-1 year participation)
- FKG German as Foreign Language class : teaching German for beginners till B2 level (European reference)
- Creating a plan suitable for each and every individual case
- Using multiple sources and combining them to create a convenient curriculum for the student
- Focusing on target achievement with emphasis on time efficiency (having a periodic checklist)
- Willing to teach all ages, lessons will consider the age of the student
Arabic: ( From Scratch)
- Conversation: Focusing on teaching both MSA and Colloquial Arabic, introducing a vast amount of vocabulary.
- Grammar : Since colloquial Arabic has no set rules, I have created a set of rules to provide the student with a systematic approach to the language.
- Accent: Expert on pronunciation techniques (especially for native English speakers) . Willing to lead you into accent free pronunciation.
Introducing Levant Accent, the most neutral and understandable of all
German: (From scratch)
-Conversation: introducing vocabulary through subjects of interest. Will improve your base of vocabulary and terms (for Example :train you on deducing different verbs from their basic roots by adding prefixes)
-Grammar: introducing German grammar and syntax through a level considering approach
-Accent: introducing pronunciation techniques for English native speakers.
Will teach ''Hochdeutsch'' (High standard German), spoken by many Germans, the standard language in big German cities and Metro-poles
Conversation, Business English ........
Copyright © All right Reserved 2023
5001, Spring Valley Road, Dallas, TX 75244