then a visitor enters our website, text files called cookies are stored on his computer. These files work around a visitor’s requirements and help enrich his experience of browsing the website. If a visitor remains logged in to our website for a long time, cookies work to help our visitors use our website in the best possible manner.
Our visitors are at liberty to manage their cookies or delete them from their computers, if they do not want us to send them out of the visitors’ computers. However, if our visitors disable their cookies, they will not be able to enjoy all the features of our website.
Session cookies: These temporary files stay stored on the visitor’s computer till they close their browser. Session cookies help visitors recall their visit on an earlier page.
Persistent cookies: These cookies remain with our visitors even after they close their browser.
1. To remind our visitors that they are making an online purchase.
2. To remind our visitor that he has entered our website.
3. To track a visitor’s use of our online plagiarism checker.
1. Offer our visitors advice and help on our chat line.
2. Track visitors’ activity using Google Analytics.
Copyright © All right Reserved 2021
5001, Spring Valley Road, Dallas, TX 75244