:- A highly motivated and meticulous individual looking for the job position of professor of Hindi Language& literature in a University/college so as to realise my true potential of teaching and to gain professional experience, interested in Translation and cooperative studies of different language (Hindi-Urdu)
• Ph.D (Hindi) from A.M.U Aligarh, Degree Awarded in the year 2009
• M.A (Hindi) from A.M.U Aligarh, passed in the year 2003.
• M.A (English) from IGNOU in 2010.
• B.A (Hons) (Hindi-English-Economics) from A.M.U, Aligarh.
• Intermediate from U.P Board Allahabad in 1998.
• High school from UP Board Allahabad in 1998.
• Pursuing PGDT(Hindi) from IGNOU.
• Teaching General Hindi language as a Guest Faculty in Rafeequl Mulk Mulayam Singh IAS Study centre Lucknow.
• Counselor of M.A and B.A (Hindi)at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Girls P.G. College Lucknow IGNOU centre.
• counselor of M.A and B.A (Hindi) at Kalicharan P.G college Lucknow centre of Maharshi Tandon Open University
. Did many Translation work, private and freelance type Hindi to Urdu and English to Hindi for academic purpose.
• Did many transcriptions works for pragatisheel vasudha and many more magazines?